Managing Member and Chief Operating Officer
Steven P. Miner is a Member of the Harrisburg law firm of Daley Zucker Meilton & Miner, LLC (“DZMM”). He offers his clients twenty plus years of successful legal and management expertise, counseling government, corporate, individual and association clients. His emphasis is in bankruptcy, municipal law, business transactional issues, employment, estate planning and estate administration.
Mr. Miner is an active Member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association (Municipal Law, Labor & Employment Law, Business Law, and Elder Law Sections), as well as the Dauphin County Bar Association (Bankruptcy Law Section), the Middle District Bankruptcy Bar Association, Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Association, and the International Municipal Lawyers Association. In addition, Mr. Miner is a Social Member of the Cumberland County Bar Association.
Mr. Miner is solicitor of Lower Allen Township, Lower Allen Township Authority, Royalton Borough, Royalton Borough Authority and Millerstown Borough Authority. He was formerly on the faculty of Harrisburg Area Community College teaching Corporation and Bankruptcy Law.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 1983
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 1996
- J.D., Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, 1983
- B.A., cum laude, Political Science and Economics, Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, 1980
Professional & Community Affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Dauphin County Bar Association, Member
- Cumberland County Bar Association, Member
- Middle District Bankruptcy Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member
- Capital Area Managing Partners (CAMP), Past Member
- Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Association, Member
- West Shore Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Central Pennsylvania Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Central Pennsylvania Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, Past Director
- Harrisburg Chamber Singers, Past Advisor
- Lemoyne Business Association, Member
BV Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating
(Peers rank Attorney Miner at excellent level of legal ability in his area of practice, his expertise and other professional qualifications, as well as his adherence to professional standards of conduct and ethics, reliability, diligence and other criteria relevant in the performance of his professional responsibilities)