Steven P. Miner
Managing Partner and Chief Operating Officer
“Our firm strives to give our clients advice, assistance and support to allow them to sleep at night.”
Steven P. Miner is a Partner of the Harrisburg law firm of Daley Zucker Meilton & Miner, LLC (“DZMM”). He offers his clients thirty plus years of successful legal and management expertise, counseling government, corporate, individual and association clients. His emphasis is in bankruptcy, municipal law, business transactional issues, employment, estate planning and estate administration.
Mr. Miner is an active Member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association (Municipal Law, Labor & Employment Law, Business Law, and Elder Law Sections), as well as the Dauphin County Bar Association (Bankruptcy Law Section), the Middle District Bankruptcy Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Association. In addition, Mr. Miner is a Social Member of the Cumberland County Bar Association.
Mr. Miner is solicitor of Lower Allen Township, Lower Allen Township Authority, Royalton Borough, Royalton Borough Authority, Millerstown Borough and Millerstown Borough Authority. He was formerly on the faculty of Harrisburg Area Community College teaching Corporation and Bankruptcy Law.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Dauphin County Bar Association, Member
- Cumberland County Bar Association, Member
- Middle District Bankruptcy Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member
- Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Association, Member
- West Shore Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Central Pennsylvania Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Central Pennsylvania Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, Past Director
- Lemoyne Business Association, Member
- Jewish Community Center, Member
- BV Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating
(Peers rank Attorney Miner at excellent level of legal ability in his area of practice, his expertise and other professional qualifications, as well as his adherence to professional standards of conduct and ethics, reliability, diligence and other criteria relevant in the performance of his professional responsibilities)
- Certificate of Appreciation from Cumberland County Bar Association and Foundation’s Mortgage Foreclosure Diversion Program.